Designed by artist Vernan Kee. The Ironwood represents Vernan's love for nature and his heritage with the striking geometric edges of traditional Navajo designs that echo the landscape of his home.
- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Earth Minded - Webbing is made with REPREVE post-consumer recycled yarn
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- Belt Keeper - Elastic loop keeps excess belt tucked in place
The new belt webbing is made of 85% recycled REPREVE®️ polyester, the leading brand of recycled performance yarn. By repurposing post-consumer plastic bottles, what would have gone to the landfills now gets a second life. Our REPREVE®️ webbing has been tested extensively to ensure uncompromised performance and durability – while making far less of an impact on the environment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.