Armed with two sewing machines, Hamilton Carhartt began producing overalls to help keep railroad workers safe and comfortable on the job. More than 100 years later, our goal remains the same: To create durable workwear for people facing the toughest jobs. These men′s heavyweight bibs are made with our firm-hand duck, the strongest cotton canvas out there. They′re built to hold their own through wind, light rain, and several seasons of the hardest work.
- 12 oz/yd² - 407 gsm
- 100% Cotton
- Soft Duck
- Long Trousers
- Kick panels - Reinforced kick panels
- Multi compartment bib pocket
- Two reinforced front ledge pockets
- Ruler pocket on wearers left side
- Right-leg hammer loop
- Two reinforced double back pockets
- Double front reinforced knee pockets with cleanout openings
- Triple stitched main seams
- Adjustable front-elastic suspenders
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.