The ProFlex® 435 Comfort Hinged™ Hard Cap Gel Knee pads take our best-selling 335 gel knee pads and adds Comfort Hinge™ technology. The Comfort Hinge™ sets the bar for comfort in knee pads for work. The top strap sits higher on the leg and away from the back of the knee, which helps keep you from walking out of the front of the knee pad, while adding another layer of protection against impacts to the thigh.
The gel foam and NBR foam padding adds supportive, all-day cushion making these knee protectors incredibly comfortable. The combination of the Comfort Hinge™ upper elastic straps with locking buckles keep these hard cap knee pads from sliding while providing unmatched mobility. The rubber hard cap is abrasion resistant while offering grip with just enough slide. The cap will stand the test of time and allow you to work your way, while preventing future knee problems.
Tested and trusted by some of the most demanding knee pad users we can find… airline baggage handlers. Designed, tested, and redesigned with multiple airline partners to make the ultimate safety knee pads for the airline industry. These are some of the best knee pads for work, no matter what type of work you do – if your job brings you to your knees, these knee protection pads will keep you comfortable and avoiding any possible knee injuries.Features
- ALL DAY COMFORT – New Comfort Hinge™ technology sets a new bar in comfort by placing the top strap higher on the leg, which keeps you walking out of the front of the knee pad
- CUSHION TO LAST – Gel foam and NBR foam offers lightweight cushion for all-day comfort
- BEST COMBO OF GRIP AND SLIDE – The slip-resistant rubber hard cap is the perfect combination of grip and slide so you can work your way
- KNEE PAD STAYS UP – The Comfort Hinge™ plus upper and lower elastic straps with locking buckles keep the pads from sliding while still allowing for superior mobility
- TRUSTED BY THE EXPERTS – Designed for and tested with the airline industry, some of the most demanding knee pad users