ProFlex® 7031 Nitrile-Coated Cut-Resistant Gloves - ANSI A3 Level, Extra Strength
The ProFlex® 7031 Nitrile-Coated Cut-Resistant Gloves are designed to provide durability and grip in all conditions, wet or dry. The 13-gauge A3 cut protection liner is cut, puncture, and abrasion resistance for the toughest environments. The reinforced thumb dip adds extra protection in a high-wear area. These nitrile-coated gloves also feature ANSI level 4 abrasion resistance for long wear.
The sandy nitrile dip provides an excellent grip for all conditions. These protective gloves are made from 13-gauge yarn that provides level 3 cut protection with dexterity and comfort. Gauge is the number of rows of stitches per inch and the higher the gauge, the less bulk and greater dexterity there is.
The ProFlex® 7031 A3 Nitrile-Coated gloves are best for workers in construction, manufacturing, fabrication, service technicians and material handling.Features
- CUT PROTECTION – ANSI A3 Cut Protection
- ABRASION RESISTANCE – ANSI level 4 abrasion resistance
- DURABILITY – Thumb dip reinforcement provides extra strength and durability to extend the service life
- SUPERIOR GRIP – Sandy Nitrile dip provides excellent grip for all conditions
- SEAMLESS KNIT WRIST – Prevents dirt and debris from entering the glove
- MACHINE WASHABLE
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.