Our coolers are at home on the dock, at the ranch, in the blind, or on the boat, and the Tundra® 65 is no exception. It's our most versatile cooler, just as adept at keeping your catches cold in the field as it is storing the drinks and food for your backyard barbecue. This ice chest is plenty roomy and can hold a limit of redfish or your prized brisket without breaking a sweat.
Note: This Tundra cooler comes with one dry goods basket.
Learn more about product use and safety and Tundra Do's and Don'ts on the Yeti FAQ page.
Download the ice configuration guide
- FATWALL™ DESIGN Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
- PERMAFROST™ INSULATION Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- ROTOMOLDED CONSTRUCTION Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
- ANCHORPOINT™ TIE-DOWN SLOTS Heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology so you'll never see another busted latch.
- T-REX™ LID LATCHES Molded tie-down slots for easy mounting to your boat, trailer, or truck bed.
- NEVERFAIL™ HINGE SYSTEM Two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking
- INTERLOCK™ LID SYSTEM Creates a form-fitting barrier against the heat.
- COLDLOCK™ GASKET A freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold.
- BEARFOOT™ NON-SLIP FEET Prevent sliding to keep your YETI in place.
- DOUBLEHAUL™ HANDLES Military-grade polyester rope for extra durability.
- LIPGRIP™ HANDLES Stay out of the way and make carrying your catch seem less of a chore.
Empty Weight: 13.1 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.